2. Registration a. To register, you must complete the registration form with up-to-date and accurate contact details, including your full name, phone number and email address. b. You must be 18+ years old to register and attend the Event. c. In consideration for your registration, Sip & Style Co will grant you access to participate in the Event.
3. Risk a. You acknowledge and understand that the Event may involve: i. medical or health risks, including risk of injury, illness or infection (including COVID-19), allergic or other reaction (including as a result of the use of any cosmetic products available to be used at the Event, whether or not you have a pre-existing sensitivity to those products); and ii. risks to your personal property. b. You agree to participate in the Event solely at your own risk and acknowledge that you are responsible for: i. the safety and security of your personal property or equipment during and after the Event; ii. where possible, social distancing and/or taking appropriate protective measures (such as wearing a face mask and sanitising your hands) to mitigate the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
4. Photography a. During the Event, photos, videos and/or audio and visual recordings (collectively, Photos) may be taken of you. b. If you do not wish to have Photos taken of you, please do not attend the Event or notify Sip & Style Co staff that you do not wish to have Photos taken of you. c. If you do not notify us that you do not wish to have Photos taken of you, you understand: i. you may be captured in the Photos; and ii. the Photos may reveal your Personal Information (i.e. identify you or be capable of identifying you). d. You consent to us: i. taking Photos of you during, or immediately before or after, the Event; and ii. using the Photos worldwide for the purposes specified in clause 5. e. We own the Photos we take of you, including the Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in those Photos. f. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to remuneration, royalties or any other payments from us in respect of the use of the Photos by us or anyone else.
6. Disruption to Event If, for any reason, the Event is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as planned due to a Force Majeure Event, we may, without liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, relocate or suspend the Event, as appropriate.
7. Release To the maximum extent permitted by law, we and Hobart Airport (collectively, the Released) are not liable for, and you release the Released from, any personal injury or loss, damage, claim, demand, proceeding, liability or expense (including for loss of opportunity, business, goodwill or profits), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Event including any personal injury (physical or mental), property damage, death or permanent injury to you or anyone else.
8. Liability and Indemnity You indemnify the Released against all liabilities, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses or costs (including direct, indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs and expenses) arising out of, or in connection with, your participation in the Event.
9. General a. Any failure to enforce any of our rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. b. Any part of these Terms that is illegal, void or unenforceable may be severed, and the remainder will continue in force. c. This Event and any issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms will be governed by the laws of Tasmania, Australia. d. If you have any queries about these Terms, you may contact us at email@example.com.
10. Defined Terms Event means the 20-minute dry styling service conducted by Sip & Style Co in partnership with Hobart Airport. Force Majeure Event means an event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, natural disaster, acts of war, riots, vandalism, failure or shortage of power supplies or other essential utility, pandemic, epidemic, strike, a change in applicable law, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures. Intellectual Property Rights means all patents, rights to inventions, copyright, trade marks, trade names and domain names, rights in goodwill, rights in confidential information and any other intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar rights which subsist now or in future anywhere in the world. Personal Information has the meaning in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).